RealClearHistory Morning Edition
Tuesday, July 22What You Didn't Know About Moon Landing
- Craig Nelson, PopSciDoes Anyone Own the Moon?
- Victoria Jaggard, National GeographicWhy Moon Landing Is Still Awesome
- Curtis Silver, WiredSpace Age from JFK to Obama
- Blackwell & Morrison, American ThinkerBull Run Breaks Illusions of Fast War
- Ernest Furgurson, SmithsonianWake Up and Die, Marine!
- R.R. Keene, Leatherneck MagazineFDR's Infamous Court-Packing Scheme
- Jacob Hornberger, FFFThe Hunt for Public Enemy No. 1
- A. May & M. Bardsley, Crime LibraryHussein Bros.: Sum of Two Evils
- B. Bennett & M. Weisskopf, TimeWiley Post: A Forgotten Pioneer Aviator
- Stephen Sherman, Ace Pilots
Monday, July 21What If July 20 Plotters Had Killed Hitler
- Daily MailThe Man Who Tried to Kill Hitler
- Nigel Jones, World War II MagazineWhat's Left of Hitler's 'Wolf's Lair'
- Norbert Figueroa, Globo TreksGermany's Short-Lived Colonies
- Paul Beck, Savage and SoldierStrange Life of West Germany's Spy Chief
- David Childs, IndependentRomans Crush Jewish Revolt
- Joseph Telushkin, Jewish Virtual LibraryTurkey's Armed Entanglements in Cyprus
- HellenicaHenry Ford and His Company
- Ford Bryan, Henry Ford Heritage Assn.The Charming First Freeway of California
- Jay Fisher, NY TimesThe Mysterious, Tragic Death of Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee Fan Site
Saturday, July 19What Happened to All the U-Boats?
- Derek Waller, U boatHow Convoys Won Battle of Atlantic
- John Barratt, Military HistoryNero's Fire and Christian Persecution
- M.B. Synge, Heritage HistoryNapoleon III Falls for a Misguided War
- BritannicaStirring China's Revolutionary Spirit
- Richard Wertz, Chinese HistorySS Great Britain: First Ironclad Ocean Crossing
- Brunel 200X-15 and the Fastest Men
- Peter Garrison, Air & Space MagazineSaving United Flight 232
- Al Haynes, Air DisasterThe Secrets of Paris Metro
- Taras Grescoe, New York TimesTop 10 Public Transit Systems
- Marc Voyer, Ask Men
Friday, July 18Why Ted Kennedy Should Be Unforgiven
- Carl Cannon, Politics DailyUnanswered Questions at Chappaquiddick
- Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeHow Real Is Obama's 'American Story'?
- James Rosen, FOX NewsMein Kampf's Millions in Royalties
- Jay Worthington, Cabinet Mag.Why Germans Must Read 'Mein Kampf'
- Christian Hartmann, SpiegelME-262 Ushers Age of Jet Fighters
- J. Hatch & E. Petrinic, StormbirdsBlack Soldiers Join Bloody Battle
- Brian Pohanka, America's Civil WarHistory of Colored Troops in Civil War
- American Civil WarMcDonald's Massacre Changed Police Tactics
- Jim Kavanagh, CNNMontserrat: Emerald Isle Under Ash
- Phil Davison, The Independent
Thursday, July 17Secret Files Tell Romanovs' Final Terror
- Paul Lashmar, IndependentDNA Test Dispels Myth of Tsar's Murder
- Amanda Gardner, HealthDayTruman, Stalin and the Cold War
- Walter LaFeber, PBSOder-Neisse and Dismemberment of Prussia
- Global SecurityPotsdam and Rebuilding of Germany
- German History in DocumentsFranco Rises From Bloody War
- John Simkin, Spartacus EducationalSpanish Civil War: Practice for World War
- Century of FlightFrancisco Franco: A Brutal, Complicated Life
- Britannica4th Crusaders Crush Byzantine
- Richard Robinson, Military HistoryTWA Crash Conspiracy Theories Won't Die
- Jeffery Reid, CNN
Wednesday, July 16Remarkable Story of History's 1st Hijacking
- Mark Footer, SCMPWhy JFK Jr.'s Plane Crashed
- Eric Nolte, Airline SafetyD.C. Fulfills Vision of a Frenchman
- Kenneth Fletcher, SmithsonianHow D.C. Became Nation's Capital
- Bob Arnebeck, The Seat of EmpireTrinity Test Brings Dawn of Atomic Age
- Chuck Chriss, Olive-DrabOppenheimer: Communist Spy?
- Haynes & Klehr, Washington DecodedBilly the Kid and the Wild West
- Joseph Geringer, Crime LibraryAn Engineering Marvel Under Alps
- Keith Barry, WiredHow Amazon Became a Behemoth
- W.J. Campbell, The 1995 BlogDiMaggio's Hit Streak? A Fluke
- Leonard Mlodinow, Wall Street Journal
Tuesday, July 15The Truth About 'Malaise Speech'
- Kevin Mattson, American ProspectOrigins of Conservative Movement
- Lee Edwards, Heritage FoundationNazi Eugenics' American Roots
- Edwin Black, San Francisco ChronicleProgressive Enthusiasm for Eugenics
- Farhad Manjoo, SalonWho Owns the Rosetta Stone?
- C. Edwardes & C. Milner, The TelegraphSafekeepers' Fight for Artifacts
- Martin Bailey, The Art NewspaperThe Life and Crimes of a Blundering Butcher
- The EconomistGerald Ford's Reign of Error
- Christopher Hitchens, SlateGianni Versace: Tagged for Murder
- Richard Lacayo, TimeCentral America's Bloody and Real 'Football War'
Monday, July 1410 Bloodiest Battles of World War I
- Justin Jurek, TopTenzBattle of Futility on Western Front
- Michael Duffy, First World WarDid Hitler Lose a Testicle at Somme?
- Alastair Jamieson, TelegraphA Killing in the French Revolution
- Dean Swift, General HistoryFrom Economic Crisis to Napoleon
- Frank Smitha, MicrohistoryHow Midwest Became Middle America
- Ohio History CentralWhat You Don't Know About 'Hollywood' Sign
- History ChannelNew York City in Flames Over Civil War Draft
- The Lincoln InstituteGotham's Night of Chaos and Crime
- Leonard Greene, NY PostLegacy of Yankees' Indomitable 'Boss'
- Bob Nightingale, USA Today
Saturday, July 12Hamilton's Eventful Life and Tragic Death
- Douglas Linder, UMKCThe True Meaning of Blitzkrieg War
- Florian Waitl, Military HistoryManstein: Paper Pusher or War Hero?
- Jorg Muth, Axis HistoryMedal of Honor: History, Legend and Myth
- L. Padilla & R. CastagnaroThe Origin of Medal of Honor
- Greg Kapp, History PopThird Crusade Reaches Its Crescendo
- John Rickard, History of WarVigilantes Take on Strikers in Bisbee
- Gary Nelson, Arizona RepublicHow Ferraro Changed History
- Joel Goldstein, Huffington PostMick Jagger: Rolling Stones at 50
- Tom Hibbert, The GuardianThe Night Disco Went Up in Smoke
- Joe LaPointe, New York Times