April 30, 2012 Archives
RealClearHistory Morning EditionHitler's Final Hours in Ruins of Berlin
- Petrova & Watson, Wash. PostLast Witness in Hitler's Suicide Bunker
- Steven Rosenberg, BBC NewsWhatever Happened to Hitler's Body?
- Matt Soniak, Mental FlossDNA Test Casts Doubt on 'Hitler Skull'
- Uki Goni, The GuardianThe Frantic Final Days in Saigon
- Loren Jenkins, NPRVietnam: A Test for Six U.S. Presidents
- Leslie Gelb, New York TimesKissinger Still Deluded About the Fall of Vietnam
- SmithsonianSeles: Brilliant Career Cut Short by a Knife
- Christopher Clarey, IHTJefferson's Big Buy to Expand American Power
- MonticelloAdams, Jackson and the Corrupt Bargain
- Patrick Spero, RealClearHistory